History

Historie Josef Hofmann Ingolstadt

 

2016 Certification according to OHRIS (Occupational Health- and Risk-Managementsystems)
2016 Purchase of a PVD-Coating plant from the company Wohlrab for components to the size of 900 to 2800 mm
2015 The number of employees inreases to 131
2014 Purchase of a Wenzel measuring machine “RAD 60.30.25”
2014 Purchase of a Wolf coating line and drying installation “TAIFUNO”
2014 Receipt of the titel “Bayerns Best 50”
2014 Move of the Josef Hofmann Modell- und Leuchtentechnik GmbH to the new premises
2013 New construction of the Josef Hofmann Modell- und Leuchtentechnik GmbH
2012 New construction and move of the Ingolstädter Fräszentrum GmbH
2012 Acquirement of an OMV Electra machine
2011 5-axis HS milling machine Roeders
2010 Showrooms
2009 Electronics Laboratory
2008 Extension of production space (ZSB, assembly)
2007 Clean room, coating technology, evaporation deposition
2007 Change of name into Josef Hofmann Modell- und Leuchtentechnik GmbH with transfer of 45 employees
2006 Foundation of Ingolstädter Fräszentrum GmbH with transfer of 25 employees
2002 Reconstruction of the headquarters’ workshop
2001 Stereo lithography
1999 Introduction of FDM-technology
1995 Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001
1992 New construction and purchase of a 5-axis NC milling machine
1991 Introduction of rapid prototyping
1990 Company split up into model-making (Michael Hofmann) and carpenters’ shop
 (Andreas Hofmann)
1984 Purchase of NC milling machines
1980 Introduction of gauge production, fixture construction, measurement
1970 Introduction of plastics processing
1960 Introduction of body work model-making
1950 Foundation by Josef Hofmann